Tuesday, October 30, 2012

halp!

I'm being haunted by a vision of my future daughter ... and son ... and husband or whatever ... because I felt bestowed upon me a sorta tacky, stimulated look of a young girl nerd with like square, polished finger nails.  I guess straight dark, shoulder-length hair.  More thick or brown glasses.  Also, slick down hair, not especially neat.  Skin that's kinda fair but not pretty.  Just a piece of crap.  Stimulated, stupid, intellectual.  Small, not skinny but not fat.  Sorta greasy or something.  The bad thing is, I got the idea I was calling someone a nigger a bit and then that I was bonking my dad on the head.  I had a dream I had to keep fighting him, and I won though it was hard.  He was talking to my grandma on the phone that night.  I got the idea she was being quickly submissive, sorta turning, and said, "Well, okay that's it."  80  First, though, I got the idea she was saying. "So, that's it?"  It's as though that's some thought that stimulates me to pleasure.  My mom thinks I take pleasure in perversion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your message after the *beep*