Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Don't act like that didn't just happen.

I feel that people are only communicating to me treating me like *beep*

Then, they'll go on forever making me think of them hurting each other, day in and day out, because of the n word thing.

I don't have to deal with their family insecurities.

I think my mom was mad that my dad's family treated her like shit.  Well, they are shit.  They are stuck up around me all the time.  Only when they get close do they seem amiable.  That isn't often..  No, I don't like being treated like I'm not that white.  I also don't want to be duped out of meeting other people.  I also bear connections with my ancestors that they don't..  If you didn't know, it's a topic that's brought up, for some reason.  I don't think that's very interesting.  No one needs to know.  It can come up, but it shouldn't.

Please stop being so suggestive about my mom because she's Chinese and isn't totally shit.  Yes, she has other heritages, like Dutch, maybe Middle Eastern, and Indonesian.  The Dutch controlled Indonesia for about 400 or 500 years.  The first wave of Chinese immigrants came 600 or 700 years ago, at first I thought from Midsouthern and South Southeastern China.  Then, I found they were from the Mongolian area and the Korean and Japanese area.  They were made 2nd class.  What if we classed the wo'ld?

1 - Scandinavians
2 - Russians
3 - Dutch
4 - French
5 - English
6 - Germans
7 - Jewish
8 - Chinese
9 - Irish
10 - Scottish
11 - Welsh
12 - Middle Eastern
13 - Indian
14 - Spanish
15 - Italian
16 - Japanese
17 - Korean
18 - African, Indonesian, Taiwan
19 - Vietnamese, Islanders
20 - Others
21 - Sundanese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your message after the *beep*