Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My Singing!

Just because you won a part in a movie does not mean that I deserve to be treated like shit.

Ellen DeGeneres thinks that other people don't have any meaning because they are from or related to parents born around 1950.  She also judges people for their hair color!  =0  Then, she'll confide in shit with someone.

I'm tired of Helena Bonham Carter and Italians being so crappy.  She seems to have killed me and condemned my existence and point of living.  She just makes up shit.  She is unclear, and it's dumb.  I get messages from her in the silence, but I've been more mad with Johnny Depp and Tim Burton and her daughter.

I have seen people get mad at me for achieving, even though I'm half Chinese.  How can they have a handle on that?..

So, why is it supposed that Italians and Chinese clash?  The Italians haven't eaten as many noodles.  People are mad that they get along.

Follow-Up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your message after the *beep*